Bringing clarity and accuracy to your disputes
22 Chalcott Gardens Professional Mediators London & The Midlands
Resolve Your Dispute Through Mediation
Mediation offers an effective way to resolve disputes without going through lengthy and costly court proceedings. An experienced accredited mediator can help you and the other party come to a mutually agreeable settlement.
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you with mediation help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you.
· Confidential - The mediation process and any settlement remains private.
· Flexible - The process can be tailored to your specific situation.
· Collaborative - With mediation, both parties work together guided by the mediator to find a solution.
· Cost-effective - Mediation fees are typically much lower than court and solicitors' fees.
· Improves relationships - Mediation facilitates communication and often preserves business and personal relationships.
· Creative solutions - Mediation allows you to craft win-win solutions not available in court.
· Voluntary - Either party can withdraw from mediation at any time.
· Legally-binding - Any settlement can become a legally enforceable agreement.
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding of your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a mediated path to success.
As an accredited mediator with the International Mediation Institute, Philip Corsano adheres to globally recognised standards and criteria for mediators. I have extensive training and experience successfully settling disputes through mediation.
The mediation process is flexible but typically involves:
· Identifying issues in dispute
· Facilitating communication between the parties
· Exploring interests and priorities
· Developing different (hidden) settlement options
· Negotiating a mutually acceptable resolution
We operate in London, Birmingham & Leicester
Who is your Mediator Philip Corsano?
Relevant experience includes:
Philip and his associates also offer mediation training for individuals and organisations through a subscription service.
Is mediation binding?
It is once you have agreed a settlement. Until that time it is non-binding.
Is mediation Confidential?
Is mediation substatially cheaper than litigation?
Yes and is far less time consuming: it allows you to get on with your life.